Watch our product feature video for a Electronic Battleship Difference Between 77 and 82.
Visit us online ▶ http://www.luckypennyshop.com
If you are trying to determine which game board you have because your box is missing, here is a handy guide up to the 1989 version
1977 and 1979 (non talking)
1. The lettering near the on/off and the load/go switches is white
2. The battery section requires 2 - 9 volt batteries
3. There is no code book
4. Red plastic window is darker and the bulb is out of view
1982 (non talking)
1. The lettering near the on/off and the load/go switches is NOT white
2. The battery section requires 4 - AA batteries
3. There was an orange code book
4. Red plastic window is textured (on the back) and you can see the light bulb
1989 (talking battleship)
1. This has a different game board - layout and black code book.
▶▶ Follow Us ◀◀
LPS WEBSITE http://www.luckypennyshop.com/
▶▶ About Us ◀◀
Lucky Penny Shop is a family-friendly YouTube channel that features videos of kids food maker sets, new & vintage toys and candy from around the world! With 1,000's of videos on our channel, there's something for everyone to enjoy!